Admissions open for B.Tech. M.E., B.Sc. NS and Diploma in Nautical Sc. batches commencing August/September 2022.
Last date for application for B.Tech. M.E. - 10th July 2022
Application form for B.Sc. N.S. closed on 30th June 2022
Application form for DNS programmes closed on 30th April 2022
Lateral Entry into 2nd year of B.Tech. Marine Engg. programme
TMI also offers Admissions by Lateral Entry into 2nd year of B.Tech. Marine Engg. programme depending upon the eligibility criteria as laid down by IMU and availability of seats at TMI.
The criteria for admission into 2nd year B.Tech. Marine Engg. are as follows:
- Unmarried candidates of either sex, less than 24 years of age
- Candidates who have passed
- 3-years Engineering Diploma in Marine /Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics, from the colleges approved by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education with minimum 60% of aggregate marks in the last year of the Diploma Course
- 4-years Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering from the colleges approved by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education with minimum 60% of aggregate marks in the last year of the Diploma Course
- 1st year training from the Alternate Training Scheme, approved by D G Shipping
- 1st year from the Engineering College in other streams like Mechanical or Electrical approved by AICTE with minimum 60% average marks
- 3 years Diploma course in the following categories, from the colleges approved by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education with minimum 60% of aggregate marks in the last year of Diploma Course:
- a. Mechanical Engineering Stream:
Automobile/Machine Tools and Maintenance/Plant Engineering/Production Technology/Production Engineering/Advanced Diploma in Tool and Die Making
- b. Electrical Engineering Stream:
Electrical Power System
- c. Electrical and Electronics Engineering Stream:
Digital Electronics/Electronics and Communications/Electronics and Telecommunication/Industrial Electronics/Electronics/Electronics Production and Maintenance/Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Control Engineering
The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in English language at the 10th or 12th or the Degree/Diploma Course conducted by a recognized board or University.
The candidate should have completed the diploma within its stipulated duration of 3 or 4 years as the case may be.
Admissions open for Lateral Entry into 2nd year of B.Tech. Marine Engg. Programme batch commencing August/September 2022.
Last date for application - 26th June 2022
Queries related to Lateral Entry may be sent to email@example.com
For Medical test:
Queries related to DNS may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that having Passport is mandatory at the time of admission
You may contact us on the following numbers:
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions related to Admission in 4 year B.Tech. Marine Engineering and 3 year B.Sc. Nautical Science programmes
If you have any queries related to our admissions procedure and have not been able to find the information on his website, please fill out and submit the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.