Admissions closed for the B.Tech. Marine Engg. and B.Sc. Nautical Sc. batches commencing October 2021.
Due to administrative reasons, IMU will not conduct CET for admissions for 2021-22. The ranks will be issued on the basis of NORMALISED marks of class 12. Detailed instructions will be notified shortly by IMU.
Admission forms closed for Dip. in Nautical Science batch commencing October 2021
Last date for application for DNS programme - 31st May 2021
For Medical test:
Queries related to DNS may be sent to email@example.com
Please note that having Passport is mandatory at the time of admission
Payment Related Issues
In case of any problem in online payment, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the following details:
- Full name of applicant as entered in the form
- Course applied for
- Dossier ID
All other queries may be sent to email@example.com
You may contact us on the following numbers:
Lateral Entry into 2nd year of B.Tech. Marine Engg. programme
TMI also offers Admissions by Lateral Entry into 2nd year of B.Tech. Marine Engg. programme depending upon the eligibility criteria as laid down by IMU and availability of seats at TMI.
The criteria for admission into 2nd year B.Tech. Marine Engg. are as follows:
- Unmarried candidates of either sex, less than 24 years of age
- Candidates who have passed
- 3-years Engineering Diploma in Marine /Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics, from the colleges approved by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education with minimum 55% of aggregate marks in the last year of the Diploma Course
- 4-years Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering from the colleges approved by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education with minimum 55% of aggregate marks in the last year of the Diploma Course
- 1st year training from the Alternate Training Scheme, approved y D G Shipping
- 1st year from the Engineering College in other streams like Mechanical or Electrical approved by AICTE with minimum 60% average marks
- 3 years Diploma course in the following categories, from the colleges approved by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education with minimum 55% of aggregate marks in the last year of Diploma Course:
- a. Mechanical Engineering Stream:
Automobile/Machine Tools and Maintenance/Plant Engineering/Production Technology/Production Engineering/Advanced Diploma in Tool and Die Making
- b. Electrical Engineering Stream:
Electrical Power System
- c. Electrical and Electronics Engineering Stream:
Digital Electronics/Electronics and Communications/Electronics and Telecommunication/Industrial Electronics/Electronics/Electronics Production and Maintenance/Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Control Engineering
The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in English language at the 10th or 12th or the Degree/Diploma Course conducted by a recognized board or University.
The candidate should have completed the diploma within its stipulated duration of 3 or 4 years as the case may be.
Admissions Closed for Lateral Entry into 2nd year of B.Tech. Marine Engg. Programme batch commencing August/September 2021
Queries related to Lateral Entry may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions related to Admission in 4 year B.Tech. Marine Engineering and 3 year B.Sc. Nautical Science programmes
If you have any queries related to our admissions procedure and have not been able to find the information on his website, please fill out and submit the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.