How to Apply - B. Tech. Marine Engineering
Online through this website
- Step I : Fill the application form on this website. Last date for availability of forms - 17th September 2021 (subject to change as per IMU schedule).
Note: Please do not fill the Admission Application Form if you have not applied for IMU CET.
- Step II : Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees through the website using credit / debit card / internet banking
- In case of any problem in online payment, please send mail to email@example.com mentioning the following details:
- Full name of applicant as entered in the form
- Course applied for
- Dossier ID
Please note: please do not send the hard copy by post/courier.
Please note that you will be required to upload the following documents in soft copy while filling the form online.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet (Candidates appearing for Class XII exam in 2021 may submit these copies after declaration of results.)
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate / Birth Certificate (For age proof)
- Passport (if available) Please note that Passport is mandatory for admission.
Do's and Don'ts
- Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- Application/online test fee will not be refunded in any case, if the form is filled more than once.
- The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that appearing on your School Leaving Certificate.
- Please ensure your postal address, including PIN code and telephone numbers (with STD codes) are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Please note that Passport is mandatory for admission.
- Please note clearing IMUCET is mandatory for admission.