Instructions for fee payment
Instructions for payment of fees for semester two of academic year 2009 – 2010
- The total amount appearing in the challan (in quadruplets) is the fee for next semester commensing from 15th February 2010.
- Last date for payment of fees is 22nd February 2010, after which a fine will be applicable.
- Fees have to be deposited in any of the select Axis Bank branches. Fees deposited in any other branch of Axis Bank will not be acceptable.
- Fees have to be paid only by Demand Draft/Local Cheques. Bank will start accepting the fees from 20th January 2010.
- Please Write Student name and complete student ID on the back side of the Demand Draft/Local Cheque.
- Please retain a photocopy of the Demand Draft/Local Cheque for future reference, if required.
- Please fill all the details of the Demand Draft/Local Cheque on each part of the challan.
- Ensure that the bank official signs on each part of the challan along with the seal of the bank & mentions the date of acceptance.
- The bank will keep two parts of the challan and hand over the ‘TMI Office Copy’ and ‘Student Copy’.
- It is compulsory to submit the ‘TMI Office Copy’ of both the challans on the date of joining.
- The Student Copy is the receipt for the students no other separte receipt will be issued .
- Please do not send the drafts by post or courier in any case.
- The Statement of Account along with the challan reflects the expenses for the period August 2009 till January 16, 2010 for I year students and from July 16, 2009 till January 16, 2010 for others.
- Karol Baug Branch, New Delhi, is not a CMS Location, please do not deposit fees in this branch.
Click here for list of Axis Bank branches.