DNS Programmes Registration
Thank you for your interest in Tolani Maritime Institute. From this page you will be able to start or continue your application process for the Diploma in Nautical Science Programmes.
New Users Registration
Instructions for filling the form for – Diploma in Nautical Science
- Step I : Fill the application form on this website. Last date of application is 30 June 2021.
- Step II : Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees.
In case of any problem in online payment, please send an email to email@example.com mentioning the following details:
– Full name of applicant as entered in the form
– Course applied for
– Dossier ID
Please note that you will be required to upload the following documents in soft copy while filling the form online.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet (Candidates appearing for Class XII exam in 2021 may submit these copies after declaration of results.)
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate / Birth Certificate (For age proof)
- Passport (if available) Please note that Passport is mandatory for admission.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Each applicant must submit only one application form. Application and online test fees will not be refunded in any case, even if the form is filled more than once.
- Please ensure your communication details are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Kindly keep your Dossier ID for future reference.
- Please note that Passport is mandatory for admission.
- Please note clearing IMU CET is mandatory for admission.
Please provide your mobile number and email address below in order to register on the website. An OTP will be sent to you on your registered email along with a login link, and you will then be able to login to the website and start your application process. The application form is divided into 7 sections and you can either complete the whole form in one go or fill it in section by section by returning to this page and following the login procedure.
If you have already begun your application process and wish to continue with it, please provide the mobile number and email address you used at the time of registration. An OTP will be sent to you on your registered email along with a login link, and you will then be able to login to the website and continue your application process.
Please read this page for instructions on filling out the application form and to familiarise yourself with the information you will need to provide. You will not be able to edit any section of your application form once it has been submitted. If you need help at any time during the application process, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you use a valid mobile number and email address as these will be the primary methods by which we will communicate with you.